Heroes: A Men’s Coaching Group
May 4, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm MDT
- Are you experiencing anger or frustration?
- Do stress and anxiety undermine your effectiveness?
- Do you lack companionship at work?
- Do you feel isolated, detached from the people nearest to you?
- Are you dissatisfied and want more from life?
- Do you desire more meaningful relationships?
You are not alone. Heroes is a men’s coaching group where you can connect, discuss, and learn from other men in confidence.
MEN’S COACHING GROUP
We all go off to the wars each day: at work, juggling the household chores and the demands of the children, the unending oppositions that tie life up in knots. We sense that we have become separated from something that is essential. Perhaps our relationship has lost some of its magical power. We feel like time is running out. In childhood, we all have heroes whom we worship because they carry some of our unlived capacities. These are the potentials that are ripe for development.
The solution is to explore, discover, experiment, benchmark, and set new goals in a safe container: Heros: A Men’s Coaching Group. This is a place for men to come. To discover the Next Chapter in Your Life.
The group moderator is Ed Bostick, MPA, NLP, CCHT.
Heroes meet online using Zoom. Call or email Ed for a link before the event.
Current and past clients of Bostick Hypnotherapy call for special pricing!